9.18.2010

re-visiting the past . eames case study

i'm at the parental's house right now trying to clean out and throw out the junk i don't need to be storing here anymore...I took a break and now I'm browsing my photos on their computer...found these three from the eames case study house that i thought i'd post for my future convenience. i've done a previous posting about my visit--but these photos weren't included. enjoy.





simple & beautiful.
sometimes it's best to keep things from being complex.


xoxx

1 comment:

  1. "Insightful" is the perfect word to describe this wonderful writing of yours. The artistic blend of this subject with your tone of writing made this a great read. Much love 😘.
    Diaphragm
    Sternum
    Carpal Bones
    Phalanges
    Ulna
    Radius
    Scapula
    Humerus
    Clavicle

    ReplyDelete