1.20.2009

the celestine prophecy . by james redfield

In the rain forests of Peru, an ancient manuscript has been discovered. Within its pages are 9 key insights into life itself-insights each human being is predicted to grasp sequentially, one insight, then another, as we move toward a completely spiritual culture on Earth.



I started reading this book while I was in my thesis class last semester...due to time constraints I put it off to the side until now, and I finally just finished. It's an amazing read and I often found myself relating to the insights involved with the book. All insights refer to self discovery-The evolution of oneself to one's fullest potential and how it relates to the entire world. One may reach this through means of self evaluation and realization, understanding, giving & recieving positive energy, etc. I would go into depth...but I definately think you should read it yourself. That is, if you're into this kinda hoopla. I know it's not for everyone...but if you're interested...

You can buy it used off Amazon.com for $0.01

Geez louise...My words aren't good enough in justifying how good this book is.

Anyway, I'm kinda excited...cause apparently there was a movie made in 2006 based off the book...It's probably not as good as what I brewed up in my head, but we'll see.



ooo la la.

xoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment