1.20.2009

where the wild things are skateboards . by Girl

I had to repost this cause it makes me super excited.
I got it off SEGUE online magazine.
A definate must read you should check out daily...
or even multiple times throughout the day like a crazy person.

January 20th, 2009 by Vince


Spike Jonze gives us a peak at the Wild Things from his upcoming movie via skateboard decks by Girl. If you grew up with this book you can’t help but be excited. Where the Wild Things Are the movie is slated for release on October 16th, 2009. View the decks after the jump and check out the Girl catalog here.




can you say UH . MAZING?!

p.s.
I now officially own a skateboard...my first ever!
Thanks Josh.

Hopefully I can get semi-decent and not look like a fool.
Bitch just wants to cruise.

Did you check out SEGUE yet?! DO IT!

xoxx

No comments:

Post a Comment